Thursday, March 15, 2012

MyGlam March 2012


Although this is my favorite Glam Bag thus far (I wasn't enrolled in December so I didn't get that bag) there are a few down sides to it. 

1)The smell that everyone is complaining about, yah its pretty bad. Mine smells like moth balls. It could be worse. I think it will air out. 
2) I am really sick of skin care stuff. And small little sachet samples. They promised deluxe samples so they failed to deliver there. 
3) $25 coupon that they insist on calling a gift card. Its not a gift card. A gift card can be used as cash with no limitations, this doesn't do that. 
4) Keracolor, not sure what to do with that. 

Now, the reasons this is my favorite bag so far??

1) I LOVE make up brushes. This one is soft and its pink so I'm all about that. And they're supposedly going to add to the collection in the upcoming months so that's a plus.
2) I got the lip treatment! I am addicted to lip balms and what not so this is perfect for me.

I know there are 2 pros and 4 cons but I still love this bag. Maybe I'm crazy. I MIGHT use the dermstore coupon but I'm on the fence about it because I would still have to spend $25+ to use it. 

I am going to stick with MyGlam and see what the future holds. Hopefully they'll listen to their ambassadors and deliver more make up, which is what I really want, and its the reason I signed up. I'll think positive!

2 comments:

  1. I agree it was a great bag...lucky you got the lip treatment...I wanted that. Also you're lucky it only smells like moth balls mine smells like car oil or fuel. Reminds me of when my husband would come home covered in it. The brush it self looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was kind of surprised that I got the lip treatment because I usually don't get what I want lol I can't even begin to imagine what the smell is. I hope yours airs out too! The brush looks fantastic, but then again I haven't washed it yet or used it so I guess time will tell. Thanks for reading!

      Delete