Monday, January 16, 2012

UK Haul (Pic heavy)

I am finally posting pics! I know it took forever, well not forever but longer than I had hoped, but this blogging lark is a lot of work! And I have a new kitty and I've been so sick. So there's lots of things going on in my house. My cat doesn't like it when I use the computer so I've been trying my best not to scare her but really, she needs to get used to the noises in the house and the computer is one she's going to hear a lot.

But here they are. Pics!!






I love MUA (Make Up Academy). Not only are they really well pigmented but they're affordable.

Sleek=Amazing
Acid Palette

Primer Palette
Hello Kitty! Love this stuff. Great pigmentation.

Couldn't pass these up for 50 pence!
Beauty UK is really affordable. I have seen lots of great reviews. I haven't used the eyeshadow but the lip vinyls are amazing!

There will be more pics and swatches. It does take some time to do but I will do my best to make time. Like I said, there's a lot going in my world right now. Of course I LOVE make up and this is how I relax but it still takes time.

I love everything I got and I can't wait to use it all. I really need to set up my video camera and learn how to use it lol and get some videos on youtube.

I'm going to do a second installment of my haul too. As you can see from the first pic, there's more in that group pic than I have pictured alone. If that makes sense lol

If you want swatches let me know!

1 comment: