Thursday, September 22, 2011

FOTD 9/22/11 (Pic Heavy)

I went crazy looking for Wet N Wild's Dream Weaver's Limited Edition eyeshadow. Well, I never found any but my friend did, and she gave them to me. Even though it was only two palettes, I was very excited. Thank you Lisa!! Today I used one of the eyeshadow trio's she found: Dancing In The Clouds 






Products used:

Face:
Boots No7 Mousse Foundation - New Ivory 
ELF Translucent Matifying Powder
Zoe&Zac naturals - Pink Moon mineral powder - blush
Sally girl highlighter - cheek bones


Lips:
Carmex before I starting applying my make up, my lips were dry
zoe&zac naturals lip shimmer - currant


Eyes:
NYX JEP - 611 Yogurt
WnW Dancing In The Clouds 33647
SXY Unforgettable Moments (Payless brand make up) Dual Sided eye pencil - Purple Orchid
Maybelline Colossal Volume Express mascara - classic brown
Ulta eyeshadow - Flirty (for the crease, the matte purple in the WnW trio wasn't working out the way I wanted so I layered this on top of it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment