Tuesday, September 27, 2011

FOTD 9.27.11 Tarte for True Blood (2)

This one is called "Vamp Glam." I used the mini tutorial that was included in the palette.






I used a little more blush than normal. I wouldn't go out with this much blush. I don't really like wearing blush, I've just recently started wearing it again. I'm still trying to get used to it. I also used a highlighter for the cheek bone.



Face:
Claudia Steven Primer (from Sally's beauty)
NYC Smooth SKin Liquid Make up (foundation) - nude
Maybelline Cover Stick - (under my eyes) fair
Sally Girl Highlighter - cheek bones
WnW Blush - 832E
Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder

Eyes:
Tarte for True Blood palette - telepath, Fairy, "V"
Femme Couture gel liner (I HATE the eyeliner that came with the Tarte palette.)

Lips:
Boots UK generic lip gloss, no name on it

I didn't use the eyeliner that came with the palette because I hate it. Its too soft for my liking. I feel like it has a mind of its own. I can't get it to go where I want it. Maybe its just me. I really like my Femme Couture gel liner (You can get it at Sally's Beauty Supply). I apply it with any black pencil liner for the water line especially. I also use a liner brush to apply it. Both work well. 
Hope you like these True Blood looks! Let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment