Wednesday, November 30, 2011

FOTD 11.30.11 (15 of 100)

It's been a while since I've done a blog post. Sometimes I'm just really not in the mood (usually about one week out of the month). But I hope to make it up with this FOTD. I'm really pleased with it. I actually did my make up last night and it came out A-MAZING but the pics came out crap lol Isn't that always the way? Even though my make up didn't come up as good today, I think its really good. I hope you think so too.

I recently bought some make up  from Avon and I was really surprised. I really like it a lot. I have bought some things from them in the past and was really unhappy with it. I felt the eyeshadows were really hard and also difficult to use and get any color from but I saw one of their catalogs and they had absolutely gorgeous colors that I couldn't pass up. Plus they were on special. So I order two quads and so far I used one (last night lol) and I love it. The colors are amazing, they shadow it self isn't hard, its nice and creamy and blends well. I'll be using the other palette tomorrow so I'll be sure to get some good pics and post them. I suck at swatching so that's why I usually don't do it but if someone wants to see a swatch just leave a comment and I'll do it.

So, this is my FOTD. A little much for work but I love it.













Products:
Lipstick: WnW 908C
Prestige Liquid Liner - Icon
Jordana Lip Out Loud Super Shiny Gloss - clear
Profusion Palette 03
femme Couture mineral effects blush - plum posh
Boots No7 mousse foundation
Nyx JEP - milk
Nyc city curls mascara - extreme black
Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder

1 comment: