Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Mini Haul Nov. 11, 2011







So, this is my mini haul from the past week or so. I have been trying to cut down on my spending. I went to Ulta this weekend and I didn't go crazy. I feel so triumphant! I'm going to England in December so I'm trying to save my major make up spending for that. Anyway, here are the details of my haul:

ULTA
  • Nyx Eye/Eyebrow pencil in 909 Gold
  • LASplash Waterproof Mascara in Fuschia Fushion
  • Ulta Pink Breast Cancer Roll Out with a $10 contribution
Christmas Tree Shop
  • e.l.f. Glitter Gloss in Ruby Raspberry
Walgreens
  •   Jordana Lip Out Loud Super Shiny Gloss (It smells like strawberries...mmmm)
Target
  •   NYC Skin Matching Foundation 686 Light 

So that's about it. I used the mascara the other day and I loved it. I was a little skeptical about the wand at first but it worked great. I love the Jordana clear lip gloss because it smells like strawberries, its not super sticky, and I can mix a little gloss with any color pigment to create a new color. I haven't used the foundation yet. I want to experiment with it because I may have an opportunity to do some make up on a few of my friend's clients (she owns a salon) so I want to see how this works. It was relatively cheap so it won't break the bank if I need to buy 3 or 4 (different colors) of them. I haven't used the Nyx liner yet but the color is gorgeous. I have used the e.l.f. lip gloss and I love it. I'm not usually too keen on glitter glosses but I really liked this one. It's not TOO glittery and its not too sticky. And it's kind of sheer so the color isn't overwhelming.

I think that's it. Until next time hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment