Monday, November 7, 2011

FOTD 11.7.11 (12/100)

This is actually from the other night. Date night with my hubby.








I had to take these pictures with my phone because my digital camera battery is giving me a hard time. Anyway:

Products:
WnW "We're Blasting Off" trio
Nyx JEP in Milk
NYC Skin Matching foundation
Rimmel Stay Matte powder foundation
Claudia Stevens face primer
L'Oreal extra intense eyeliner - black
E.L.F. lipgloss - Ruby Raspberry
NYC City Curls mascara - extreme black

Sometimes I get the item names wrong, please feel free to correct me. I try to write them down in a small notebook with the date so they're ready for when I do my posts, but on a day like today, when I'm in a little bit of a hurry, I tend to over look things.

Something exciting that I've been thinking about is a giveaway. Not sure what it would be yet. If I can get my hands on the new WnW baked eyeshadows it might be that. If you think that a giveaway is a good idea, leave a comment and follow my blog :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment