Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Small Haul

I got a few things this past couple of weeks. I really to go on a no-buy.

So, this is my order from BH Cosmetics. Its my first time ordering from them. I got the stippling brush and the crease brush. Both synthetic. Then I got 2 gel liners, Frost and Storm. I haven't used the gel liners yet but the brushes are great.

Liquid eyeliner. Super pigmented.

Maybelline Bouncy Blush
Extreme Wear Cream Shadow. It goes on a little wet but once it dries it doesn't move.
This is perfectly tinted. When you put it on, unlike some brands, it is actually tinted.
I love Ulta. I only ordered a couple of things from them but I received the free 13 piece cosmetic set. I haven't used everything in the set yet. I used one of the eyeshadow palettes and the mascara (which is not shown here, ooooppps). The eyeshadow pigmentation is mediocre but it was free so its all good. I like the mascara, it does actually my lashes look good and stand out. And the free bag is a good size. Even if you put all of this stuff in it there's still more room.

Thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment