Tuesday, February 14, 2012

EOTD 2.12.12

This is actually an EOTD from a couple of days ago but I really wanted to get something new on here. I'm going to do a Valentine's Day look today. I've been doing my make up and taking lots of pics but just have not been feeling the blogging thing. I guess we all go through these little periods in our lives. Anyway, I'm really happy with this look.

Products:
Maybelline 24 Hour Color tattoo ES - pomegranate punk
Ulta eyeshadow - Flirty, Cherry Bomb, and Silk
ELF Cream Liner - Black (Can I add how much I love this liner? I had my doubts but I'm really happy.)
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara - black

2 comments:

  1. Hello fellow MUT member!

    You're liner is great!! I love the look, wish I could pull off pink eyeshadow! I usually have to stick with purples and golds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! This was actually a really quick look that I thought I would try and I really like it too. I bet you could try something similar with different shades of gold/rust.

    ReplyDelete