Monday, October 3, 2011

FOTD 10.3.11 and NYC Limited Edition Palette Review

I was in CVS recently and I saw this palette by NYC and I fell in love immediately (like I do with lots of makeup products). The main reason is because it is the most colorful palette I have seen from NYC. Other than their duos that they had out. But as far as 4 pan palettes with primer and highlighter, I really loved this one. I have another one from NYC and I love the primer and the quality of the eyeshadow so I knew I would love it. This palette says its for green eyes but as you can see, mine are brown and I think it worked just fine.



Without primer.

With primer. 

I love the primer that comes with this. Its very creamy but it doesn't crease. And you can definitely see a huge difference with and without. It's also very easy to blend the eyeshadow over it.

The silver/gray in this palette isn't really that pigmented but I think it's great for day wear. As a matter of fact, the look I did today was for work. If you built on it, I'm sure it could be used for a night look as well.

This is the highlighter that comes in the palette. I used it on my cheekbones in this look.












Products used:



Face:
NYC Liquid Foundation
Rimmel Stay Matte powder
WnW Blush - Heather Silk 832A

Eyes:
NYC Individual Eyes - Hot Couture (Limited Edition) - eyeshadow and eye primer
Femme Couture gel liner  - black
NYC City Curls mascara - extreme black

Lips:
WnW - 505A

No comments:

Post a Comment