Monday, October 3, 2011

FOTD 9.30.11 Tarte For True Blood (3) "Not Your Average Waitress"

Me and my hubby went to a wedding on Friday and of course like any other girlie girl I bought a new dress and did my make up and put some fake eyelashes on! It was a very intimate wedding but we had a blast. There were a few times that we were the only ones on the dance floor but we didn't mind. I'm sure people thought we were crazy but we laughed and had a blast.

I used my Tarte for True Blood palette again. Hubby picked out the look he wanted me to use out of the 4 mini tutorials that came with the palette. He has good taste!




























My new favorite dress!!!


Products used:

Face:
Boots No7 Mousse foundation - I love this foundation because it gives really great, full, coverage. I don't have to use a face primer with this product either.
Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder
The blush I used was from my NYX Pro Make Up Kit. If you wanna see it, let me know!

Eyes:
Femme Couture gel liner - Espresso
Femme Couture mascara - black
Tarte for True Blood palette - Dusk  (all over eye lid), waitress (in the crease), werewolf (into the outer crease and lower lashline)

I used fake eyelashes by ELF.

My lips are bare in these pics.

Alone on the dance floor :D

No comments:

Post a Comment